Sunday, November 13, 2011

desert sunset~Sunday stills Challenge~111311


This week's challenge was to focus on one subject and then post a "bad" and "good" photo of it.  Or, good and better?  Anyway, the top photo was taken in Scottsdale, at the Desert Ridge Villas one afternoon in August.  I waited a few minutes and then took the bottom one.  What a difference a few minutes can make, right?  Same camera, same spot, but different light.  Sunday Stills Challenge for November 13, 2011. To visit SSC, please go to:  http://sundaystills.wordpress.com/

5 comments:

Linda said...

It's amazing what a few minutes makes in the light. Great shot!

Rohrerbot said...

Hello....I had the same thing happen last night at the Pecan fest. My camera shot two completely different sunsets...same camera...different light. The first one was nice but nothing compared to the second which breathtaking. Sometimes during our sunsets, I forget about where I'm standing and last night, I almost got hit by a tractor! We were out in the farmer world for the Pecan Fest. I like your challenges. Do you ever find this happening? You take a billion pictures and only 3-4 of them turn out the way you want?:) Hope you had some rain and cooler temps today. Time to clean my house!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. The difference due to the lighting is very evident. Great comparison.

Anonymous said...

Great shots!

Just Ramblin' said...

I agree. It is amazing how just a few little changes such as lighting, or zoom more/less, stand or sit can make such a difference. Same camera, same moment, same content but a totally different outcome!