Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bright snow~ABC Wednesday 012710







Hubby and I headed out Saturday morning to view our local mountains and all the snow they received in the storms last week. We didn't have to go very far. About 8 minutes up the hill, we ran into snow. I decided, since we had our son's Toyota RAV 4 wheel drive, that we should take that road, even though it was muddy. So, off we went! And, what beautiful views we saw! At the top of the road, however, I wasn't sure how to turn around (in the snow), so hubby, who is from Pennsylvania, and I traded spots and he carefully turned the car around and we headed back out to the highway. ABC Wednesday for January 27, 2010.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Driving in snow can be tricky, but glad you ventured out to get these beautiful pictures.

Roger Owen Green said...

I KNOW it snows in that part of the country - especially this season - but I still haven't gotten used to the idea.

On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you. - Ramblin' with Roger

Tumblewords: said...

Nice photos! Looks like you've had more snow than we have here. Strange turn of events.