Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Visitors' Center ~ That's My World~January 12, 2010













Early Sunday morning I took a walk through the Palm Desert Visitors' Center. I'm certainly not a visitor, having lived in Palm Desert now for 34 years, but I love to walk around their center and see the flowers, trees, and shadows! This tree still had its golden leaves and the sunlight was hitting it just right in the morning, so I stopped to take a few pics. We've had absolutely beautiful, warm days since a few days before New Year's Day, but I understand a storm front is on its way in and will arrive early next week! That's My World for Tuesday, January 12, 2010.


1 comment:

Amanda Moore said...

I heard the same thing that we are in for some rain but looking outside are the bluest skies, Oh well. Love that Visitors center pics, very pretty! You should be seeing wildflowers there soon huh, especially if we get the rain!