Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Storm's Coming! That's My World 120809




It was cloudy all weekend. The first of three winter storms was heading our way and the clouds were building up. I took a drive down my favorite dirt road, on the way to see my horses and give them an extra meal, and saw these trees silhouetted against the cloudy sky. I also ran into the dad of one of our daughter's good friends, a man we haven't seen for about 7 years! He was out for his morning walk, enjoying the mountain cool, fresh air, that smelled of wet earth. Ahhhhh.....the mountains! That's My World for Tuesday, December 8, 2009.

3 comments:

storyteller said...

Lovely desert views with these lovely trees silhouetted against your beautiful blue cloud filled skies. I'm dancing for joy that we FINALLY got rain ;-)
Hugs and blessings,
My World

Sylvia K said...

Great shots, Cheryl! Love the clouds!

Have a great week!

Sylvia

Amanda Moore said...

Did ya get snow? I heard SBC was gonna get hit hard (I am assuming you're there)we got snow on our foothills and I am sure Big bear over your way got snow just wondered if any of it was low enough to get to by you. I guess our next storm is tomorrow so we shall see, stay safe.