Sunday, November 23, 2008

More mountain lion pics~! Saturday, November 22, 2008






















I was going through all my photos last night, deleting some that weren't in focus or that were too bright, and I came across this file. I usually (now...finally!) put the date and what each file is about, but this one, for some reason, only had a number on it and I didn't remember what the number stood for. Do any of you have that problem? Anyway, as I went through it, I realized it had some old photos (not too old) of one of our visits to the Living Desert Reserve and the two mountains lions, Reno and the female. Here they are in a quiet, restful mode and I though I'd share them with you! They did have their quiet moments together. Unfortunately, Reno also bit the female and she had her leg in a bandage for quite some time. I miss Reno!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

What awesome creatures they are....I have great respect for the cat family.......I studied their faces, aren't they beautiful.......