Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We have RAIN! November 26, 3008







I woke up this morning at 3:00 a.m. to the drip, drip, drip of rain. I always hear it dripping off our roof onto our bedroom patio. Of course, once I was up, the dogs wanted to go outside. Our little lab LOVES the water and she doesn't mind getting wet, but our son's Weimeraner hates water and can't WAIT to get back inside. Our German Shepherd didn't even get off his chair. He's pretty good about "holding it in". He'll go out later, maybe between rain storms.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

The mustangs are beautiful, I fell in love with them. I am surrounded by horses here.....most of country dwellers keep horses.....and we have a stud farm nearby.....


I am also a great dog lover.....my terrier hates the rain.......once I get her out is is fine, its just getting her out that is the problem......

Your dogs are great.....a perfect trio........