Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Trees and snow December 16, 2008 That's My World Tuesday


I thought for sure the horses would be in snow Sunday morning, but they weren't. There was snow on the mountains right above the horse ranch where I board them and I drove up the road to try to get a picture of the trees. Unfortunately, the asphalt ended and since the dirt road was still wet and muddy, I didn't want to take a chance and get stuck, since I was alone! There also isn't cell phone service in this area! So, I used my little zoom on my Canon and took this photo. Hubby says he will buy me a new camera for my birthday in February, but I LOVE my Canon! I'm so used to it! However, it doesn't have a good zoom and sometimes I wish it did! Well, I guess I'll have two cameras in a couple of months! For other views, please visit: http://showyourworld.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Louise said...

Lots of snow or not, it's a beautiful photo.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

What beautiful coutry you are showing us. Your world has wide open spaces.

chrome3d said...

There is nothing wrong with your current camera. The distant trees on the mountain top with frost were incredibly sharp and poetic too.

Arija said...

Enlarged your photo is even more beautiful and the snow covered trres are a wondrous sight. You certainly did not need to be any close.
Like new soes, a camera takes a bit of getting used to. I have had my Nikon D 40x since April and am only now becoming more facile and adventurous with it.

Torsdag 1952 said...

Good to see defferent weatherconditons, and it is interesting to stay out in the country.
We experienced snowstorm in the Bakersfiel area, sunny hours in the desert and in San Diego, foggy and sunny days in San Francisco and the Montrey area, wonderful clear day at Lake Tahoe, see fog and the best climate conditions in our favourite area around Atascadero.
Hallo from Germany
Hartmut

Danielle Michelle said...

You can have some of ours. IT just keeps comin!

Gaelyn said...

It looks beautiful but cold. Glad you didn't go further and get stuck. The photo looks good to me.