Monday, December 1, 2008

Inside Palm Canyon December 1, 2008






















Hubby and I walked down the trail to the bottom of Palm Canyon. Now, mind you, I was very hesitant to do this because of my leg. I wasn't feeling any pain, but I didn't want my muscles to tighten at the bottom of Palm Canyon and then have to be airlifted out! How embarassing! So, it was with some trepidation, but also confidence that I did so! I was feeling pretty darn good and I didn't wish to spoil a beautiful day or an unique hike! So, down the trail I went. I'm so happy that I did! The view from inside the canyon, looking up at the majestic palm trees was absolutely one-of-a-kind! And, since the earth was still damp and wet, the odors enhanced our experience.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pics!

Vaquerogirl said...

My goodness! I've never seen anything like tht! I'm going to have to put it on my list of things to see before I die!