Saturday, March 6, 2010

Numbers~Sunday stills challenge 030810


Hubby and I love to travel to Flagstaff and its surrounding areas, including Sunset Crater. With the dark lava against a blue sky, it is a wonderful opportunity for photos. I'd love to visit it during autumn, when the aspen are yellow, but, unfortunately, I'm back in school at that time. I have just started to document some of the elevations we encounter during our travels, including this sign at Sunset Crater. YES, it IS that high!!! Hard to believe, huh? Sunday Stills Challenge for March 8, 2010.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Yes interesting sign - I think I would enjoy going there..

Helen said...

I also love Flagstaff and my ultimate favorite? Sedona! Enjoy this week.

Anonymous said...

perfect pic! beautiful scenery too!