Monday, March 15, 2010

Yellow flowers on patio~Mellow Yellow 031510







The time change has really messed up my morning walk ritual! I didn't get started yesterday until 7:45 (old time 6:45) and while the morning light was great, those 15 minutes really made a difference. The sun was already up higher in the sky and I couldn't get my silhouette pics! But, the soft morning light made for an interesting opportunity. I found these yellow flowers next to the patio of the visitor center. Aren't they pretty? Mellow Yellow for March 15, 2010.

3 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love that ray of sunlight on the flowers.

MY Mellow Yellow post, have a great week ahead!

Helen said...

I really struggle with the change in time ~ especially the springing forward. It takes more than a few weeks for me to get my bearings.

Carolyn Ford said...

Beautiful yellow! They ARE a ray of sunlight!