Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Zion National Park











Zion National Park is one of our favorite places to visit! We've been there twice together and I've been there as a kid (before the trams). I remember going one Thanksgiving weekend and it was C-O-L-D! (a word us "desert dwellers" don't like!) Anyway, these pics are from our visit in August 2007. See the squirrel? HA! He was one of the few times that I've actually been able to photograph "wildlife". Hubby does a much better job and is more patient! I usually can't stand still long enough to get decent photos and my cameras don't have telephoto lenses like his! Hhhuuuummmmpppppphhhhhhh! Next post, I'll do pics of the road UP BEHIND Zion. Yes, you actually look over and down into Zion from that road and it is BEAUTIFUL! "Shhhhhhh!" Don't tell anyone!

2 comments:

Danielle Michelle said...

I've always wanted to go there. It just looks neat!

Kerri said...

Thanks for sharing these photos of Zion, and all the others. The colors in those rocks are amazing.
I wish we'd had time to visit Bryce Canyon and Zion when we were out there so long ago.
It was nice of the squirrel to pose for you :)