Monday, March 9, 2009

My first award for this blog!


I want to thank Tricia over at http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com/ for giving me my first award for this blog, the I LOVE this blog award! Thank you, Tricia! She visits all my blogs, but she especially liked the red wagon post which I did posted here just a few days ago! My other awards have all been for my deserthorses blog (http://deserthorses.blogspot.com/), so I am honored that this blog also received an award! This blog is more cerebral than my fun-loving and sometimes goofy horses blog, but I have 6 other blogs, too! I'm going to need a few days to think about who to pass it on to and I know many people don't post awards at all! So, it is a hard decision!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi....that is really strange.....I have only just noticed we have the same name....Cheryl Ann...

Well done on the award. I must admit I always feel honoured to receive an award but I rarely blog it....naughty really. For me it is lack of time....I have so many other things to do that my blog is really basic.......

Unknown said...

That is a nice award there "Congratulations"...And thank you for leaving a comment at my blog too.

I never really gave it much thought as to why many bloggers do not post their awards for...I think it is great to have an award which is something to be very proud of it.

Speaking of names; Cherly Ann...I have a cuzin I not seen in years with the same name. Now this is odd.