Sunday, April 5, 2009

Another barn!!! Scenic Sunday 040509







I was driving around Garner Valley a few weekends ago and I spied this GORGEOUS barn! Isn't is a beauty? I drove up there early yesterday morning, but...unfortunately...I accidently hit the wrong button on the camera or I touched it while getting it in and out of the camera bag and it was on a different setting. Thus, ALL my photos from yesterday were overexposed! I never thought to check them as I was clicking away and now I've learned an important lesson: ALWAYS check your camera settings! This is the "new/old" Olympus that hubby handed down to me (he has a new Nikon and even he is still figuring it out...), so he knows the settings on this one, but I don't! So, as soon as I finish my coffee this morning, I'm heading back to the mountain to retake the photos I took yesterday and I'll be sure to check my camera settings! Scenic Sunday for April 5, 2009.

7 comments:

cieldequimper said...

This one is absolutely gorgeous.

Mariz said...

Beautiful indeed, the second one is "calendar photo" worthy. Great capture.

Anonymous said...

Nice barn.

We've all been there with the camera buttons. I share one of my cameras with my wife who shoots totally different subjects than I do. I have just gotten in the habbit of expecting the camera left in some odd state. The good news is that you get to go out and go shooting again!

Bryan said...

It's too bad your photos turned out overexposed, but now it won't happen again! I'll be looking forward to seeing the retakes.

Janie said...

That's a beautiful barn. Somehow a barn always evokes a peaceful feeling for me.

Diane AZ said...

That is a pretty barn with an interesting shape. Are those round things on the roof skylights? That might be a good way to let some light in.

Baruch said...

Great barn photos