Thursday, April 9, 2009

wagon wheels







The same day I was out driving in Garner Valley, I followed a road which winds around almost to the Anza-Borrego state park, but on the western end of it. There were many ranches out there. I stopped at one house where the lady of the house was out doing her morning gardening chores. I asked her if I could take a photo of her wagon wheels and she shouted, "Sure!". It was quite windy and her words were nearly drowned out by the winds, which are also forecast for this weekend, my first weekend of my spring break. I thought they were interesting. What do you think? Sorry for the photos being lopsided~~it was so darn windy that I literally hopped out of the car, snapped the photos, and hopped back in! More wind and a rain shower is scheduled for this weekend, again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love wagon wheels! especially when they are attach to a covered wagon! Brings back some great memories for me. Hope you have a nice Easter Weekend rain or not!

cowgirljlynn said...

Love your pictures, I'll be back!

Delphine said...

Atmospheric- alone in the world of trees and birds! I had a gorgeous fat green woodpecker visit just outside my window yesterday, and I was able to watch him without disturbing him- but he wasn't up a tree just digging insects out of the grass!