Saturday, April 4, 2009

Around the neighborhood
















Wednesday afternoon I took a walk around my neighborhood and took these photos. Good thing I did it then because Thursday and Friday were very windy and dusty days! I heard on the news that this morning over 1,500 residents of Palm Springs are without power because the telephone poles on one street snapped like toothpicks in our winds yesterday! Our daughter lives in PS, but she does have power! Phew! March and April are our windy months here, as well as October and we lost a 30 year old eucalyptus tree last year during the spring winds. So, that spot is where I planted my sunflower garden! Hey, when you have lemons, make lemonade, right? Anyway, these scenes are from my neighbors' yards. Enjoy your weekend!
~~Cheryl Ann~~

No comments: