Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring in the mountains~That's My World for 042809











Spring has finally come to the mountains above Palm Desert, where I board my horses! The almond trees' blossoms have come and gone and the sycamores are getting new leaves. The horses have been all brushed and groomed and they've lost most of their winter coat. You can still see some of Cali's winter coat, but her beautiful palomino summer coat is beginning to shine! Ah, spring! That's My World for Tuesday, April 28, 2009. If you want to visit my horse blog, please visit: http://deserthorses.blogspot.com/. That is where I talk ONLY about my 5 rescue horses.

6 comments:

Linnea said...

Any world that includes horses in it is a great world! I think the horses are very happy that spring has arrived...enjoy the day...

Diane AZ said...

Spring is beautiful in your mountains. Your horses'coats look gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

Cheryl said...

I love your world.....the horse is so beautiful....my neighbours all keep horses and I just love to see them in the fields......

Barb said...

Oh - it looks lovely there. Cali is all preened for spring!

Unknown said...

Beautiful horse pictures and wonderful looking wagon too.

Anonymous said...

looks like spring is indeed arriving. and cali looks quite beautiful too ^..^