Sunday, April 19, 2009

Saguaro in morning light~~Scenic Sunday for 041909


I was sitting at my computer last night going through some photos from my old computer (the hard drive crashed, but the tech was able to retrieve my photos!) and I found this folder from our trip to Tucson in 2004. Can you believe I forgot about these photos? We headed out toward the Living Desert near Tucson one morning and I took this photo in the morning light. We love the saguaro cacti with their arms reaching toward the sky! Scenic Sunday for April 19, 2009, my final day of spring break! Back to work tomorrow (ugh!)

4 comments:

cowgirljlynn said...

They look like they are reaching their arms up to the sky!

nature ramblings said...

I have always wanted to visit a saguaro cactus in person. They are such marvels of nature!! Such a wonderful photo. Thanks for sharing. Happy Sunday.

Anonymous said...

There's so many! That's cacti scenic! hehehe

Diane AZ said...

Even though I live in Tucson, I never get tired of looking at Saguaros. So beautiful how you captured them in the morning light!