Wednesday, May 6, 2009

P is for...ABC Wednesday, May 6, 2009











palomino!!! Cali, one of our little BLM fillies, is a palomino. She has 3 white stockings and a white blaze. She's always been very people-oriented, unlike her herd-member, Scout, who has up until now, been very people-wary. But, Cali settled right in, followed us around, and nibbled on my hair! She shoved her face into ours and if she could, she would crawl into our pockets! She's very sweet (except for the ferrier!) and everybody who meets her loves her! Our friends and family always enjoy working with her. She stands quietly for the halter and easily leads. She is a joy to work with! Here are some pics of our palomino, Cali!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have really got to get my mom back on here & blogging - She'd love to see your horses. I know she'd enjoy blogging if she'd just give it a chance, but she is awful busy. I'll try to kick her in the butt to get her going again! hehehe
Cali is beautiful - I love her color!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!